Have you ever wanted to bake your own granola or mix up your recipe?
Here is the perfect recipe to get a little bit of extra crunch and deliciousness in. your. LIFE!
1 cups mixed nuts (or your favourites)
2 1/2 cups of rolled oats (or whatever oats you have)
Pinch of salt
2 tsp cinnamon
4 tbs Maple Syrup
2 tbs olive oil
2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Pre heat oven to 180 degrees
2. Chop mixed nuts into smaller pieces (unless you like them chunky, then keep ’em the same)
3. Combine nuts, rolled oats, salt and cinnamon in a large bowl and mix well
4. In a separate bowl, combine maple syrup, olive oil and vanilla extract and mix well
5. Pour the maple mix into the bowl of oats + mix well
6. Lay baking paper on a tray
7. Place granola mix onto tray and distribute evenly
8. Bake roughly for 8 minutes or until golden brown
9. Take out and let them cool, YOU’RE GRANOLA IS READY!